[tor-relays] Some Dir Authorities blocked

dawuud dawuud at riseup.net
Sun Sep 17 08:57:22 UTC 2017

> This is a great research area that it would be good to see some
> attention for.

Alrighty... I will try to find time to resume work on this soon. I'm
hoping Meejah or Jean-Paul will help me with this. I've always thought
this would be a fun project to do for Tor and now that you've
expressed interest, my interest is renewed.

> In particular, if there are specific relays that are doing especially
> poorly for connectivity, we should work with them to try to get them to
> fix it, and if it's unfixable, downgrade their weights and/or boot them
> from the network.
>
> See also
> ("Measure connectivity patterns between relays")
> and
> ("Write and run a clique reachability test")
>
> --Roger

Cool. I had no idea there were trac tickets open for this already.