[tor-relays] Some Dir Authorities blocked

Sebastian Hahn mail at sebastianhahn.net
Sat Sep 16 23:23:56 UTC 2017

Hi there,

> On 17. Sep 2017, at 01:19, Graeme Neilson <graeme at lolux.net> wrote:
>
> I am running a relay but 4 out of 8 directory authorities appear to being blocked by my ISP.
> There is no route to the blocked authorities and the last responding tcp traceroute hop is an ISP machine. There are routes via IPv6 though.
>
> Is there anything I can do to get my relay in the consensus?

Your only option would be to ask your ISP to uncensor the internet,
unfortunately. Tor requires that all relays are able to contact all
other relays, and those which cannot participate in the network.

Sorry I don't have better news, thank you for wanting to help make
the Tor network stronger :/

Cheers
Sebastian