[tor-relays] Two-step abuse management?

Ralph Seichter m16+tor at monksofcool.net
Wed Sep 13 14:08:25 UTC 2017

On 13.09.17 15:49, Moritz Bartl wrote:

> We're thinking about introducing an auto responder to abuse mail which
> then requires clicking a link or replying to the mail again before the
> complaint actually reaches a human. What do you think?

For my exit nodes, I have tested rejecting obviously auto-generated
complaints on arrival (SMTP code 5xx), with a customised text stating
how a human can get in touch with me via a different, unpublished mail
address. No human has yet used this second address, but my method sure
saves me time by weeding out most robot-generated complaints.

-Ralph