[tor-relays] Would you also like to have family-level atlas pages?

George george at queair.net
Tue Sep 12 02:48:00 UTC 2017

Patrick O'Doherty:
> +1 definitely would love to see this in Atlas.
>
> On 9/11/17 3:10 PM, nusenu wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Iain - the atlas maintainer - asked on twitter if relay operators at the
>> relay operators meetup in Montreal have feature requests for atlas [1].
>>
>> I suggested family-level pages where an operator of more than one relay

Sorry, I had to interrupt the top-posting :)

Yes, that would be a great feature, but I guess it couldn't/shouldn't
include bridges?

On another note, maybe because I used it for so many years, but I wish
the torstatus view was also available in a less bandwidth-intense
format, as part of Atlas.  Being able to sort and filter that data in a
(non-JS) www site is golden.

5F77 765E 40D6 5340 A0F5 3401 4997 FF11 A86F 44E2