[tor-relays] Would you also like to have family-level atlas pages?

John Ricketts john at quintex.com
Tue Sep 12 02:28:04 UTC 2017

Roger,

The kind folks at Nos Oignons gave me the code.  I still have it if you can't find it.

https://nos-oignons.net/Services/index.en.html is an example.

John

On Sep 11, 2017, at 20:55, Roger Dingledine <arma at mit.edu<mailto:arma at mit.edu>> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 10:10:00PM +0000, nusenu wrote:
I suggested family-level pages where an operator of more than one relay
can see all the relays of his family including aggregated (stacked)
graphs for the graphs that are already available on a per-relay level.

Good idea.

The Nos Oignons folks had some scripts you can hack together to measure
and visualize your group of relays, but I spent a while hunting and I
couldn't find it now.

While we're doing feature requests, once the "per family" view exists,
I would want to use the same view on other groups of relays, like "per
country" and "per AS". I can fake some of that with Compass:
https://compass.torproject.org/
but it would be great to have it in a site that's maintained. :)

Thanks!
--Roger