[tor-relays] Would you also like to have family-level atlas pages?

Tyler Johnson tylrcjhnsn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 01:35:05 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

I haven't been a relay operator for very long, so please pardon my
ignorance, but doesn't Atlas already link to all family members, where you
can click on each and view that relays statistics?

I can see the suggested benefit of having all that info on one landing page
(so to speak), but I really appreciate the simplicity of the site in its
current form.

My vote would be for a top 100 (or higher) option in the drop down menu
that actually works.

Overall, I think the site is great, keep up the great work tor project!

Thanks,

Tyler