[tor-relays] Any IP allocations available out there?

Paul Templeton paul at coffswifi.net
Tue Sep 5 01:18:56 UTC 2017

> So, in Australia, if you're running a Tor relay, it's actually easier to
> *not* be an ISP.

I'm testing this with AGs department - I have put in a request to see if Tor falls outside of the scope - That is it's not a commercial service. The law only states commercial services that you charge for or make money from.

They are taking their time to respond.

Paul

PS - I didn't state what services I was deploying just it wasn't a commercial service and I'm trying to find a lawyer to help navigate.