[tor-relays] Any IP allocations available out there?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 01:44:47 UTC 2017

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 6:38 AM, Paul Templeton <paul at coffswifi.net> wrote:
>> If you're interested in becoming your own ISP (obtaining your own ASN,
>> IPv6 and IPv4 scopes), you'll need to apply via APNIC, as I did in the
>> US with ARIN.
>
> Would if I could - but here in AU you have to log all metadata for two years if you are an ISP.

If you're a subscriber of such an ISP, it's turtles, such ISP has same data as
you would anyways, thus this irrelavant. Only way to evade is with an anti-GPA
network analysis design which tor doesn't and won't provide.

Still, if in thinly connected diff juris / geo lands, and reasonably
funded, don't
hesitate to contact fiber landing co's for discount feed / colo / own ISP.
Because juris / geo on the cheap, which may be benefit upon analysis.