[tor-relays] Tor-arm failure

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Sun Sep 3 01:27:09 UTC 2017

Hi Ralph, I think there's some confusion about the ssh verses tor
password. All I'm suggesting is that instead of
'HashedControlPassword' you use 'CookieAuthentication 1' in your torrc
instead. This is discussed a bit on the following in case you'd care
to read more...

https://stem.torproject.org/faq.html#can-i-interact-with-tors-controller-interface-directly

Cheers! -Damian