[tor-relays] Tor-arm failure

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Sat Sep 2 19:26:12 UTC 2017

HI Ralph. I dropped that since it posed a security issue. When using
password authentication nyx provides a prompt, then drop the reference
so the memory can be released (if someone knows a better way of
purging a password from memory in python I'm all ears).

I'd suggest cookie authentication if you'd care to rely on file
permissions rather than something you know. That'll work
transparently.

Cheers! -Damian