[tor-relays] Tor-arm failure

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Fri Sep 1 19:26:55 UTC 2017

Hi Arisbe. Think I vaguely recall seeing a report about this before.
Nyx (aka arm) is undergoing a rewrite. Mind giving the new codebase a
whirl?

https://nyx.torproject.org/

Unfortunately there aren't any releases yet so you'll need to snag it
from git. Think the following should do the trick...

% git clone https://git.torproject.org/stem.git
% git clone https://git.torproject.org/nyx.git
% cd nyx
% ln -s ../stem/stem stem