[tor-relays] Testers needed for Nyx beta release

Scott Bennett bennett at sdf.org
Tue Oct 31 04:24:08 UTC 2017

Damian Johnson <atagar at torproject.org> wrote:

> > Is FreeBSD supported? I've run into a few hurdles, and overcame several, but
> > can't get over the last one.
>
> Hi. Yup, FreeBSD is supported *but* I don't have a system to test on,
> so I rely on user reports like this to provide comparability.
>
> > I had to do:
> >
> > sudo pkg install py27-sqlite3

     Given that nyx is supposedly now written in python 3, perhaps a better
choice would be one of py3[456]-sqlite3, according to which python 3 version
is installed, instead of mixing python versions.

> Perfect! I'll change Nyx so when sqlite3 is unavailable on FreeBSD it
> suggests for folks to run that.

     See note above.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG
* Internet:   bennett at sdf.org   *xor*   bennett at freeshell.org  *