[tor-relays] Thank you to directory operators

Sebastian Hahn mail at sebastianhahn.net
Tue Oct 31 00:26:06 UTC 2017

Hi there,

> On 30. Oct 2017, at 22:12, Paul Templeton <paul at coffswifi.net> wrote:
>
> Here Here

Sincere thanks to you both, this has really made me smile. I want
to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helps the dirauths
do their job, be it those who work on bad relay detection, bw
measurements, metrics and health checkers, the test network or
anyone else making our job pretty easy. Without all those mentioned
above we wouldn't be able to provide this service as effectively.

Thanks!
Sebastian