[tor-relays] Testers needed for Nyx beta release

tor tor at anondroid.com
Mon Oct 30 23:42:31 UTC 2017

Hi Damian,

I can confirm the connections now display correctly. Thanks!

> Is 'tor' listed when you run "ps -ao ucomm="?

It is *not* listed. In case it helps, Tor 0.3.1.8 was installed via ports/security/tor (https://www.freshports.org/security/tor), and I haven't done anything to modify the startup process. I think this is a fairly common way to install Tor on FreeBSD. The process is running /usr/local/bin/tor as user _tor.

I found one other issue. On startup nyx is displaying "nyx: environment corrupt; missing value for" (there's nothing after the "for"). I see it on the console twice after exiting nyx. This may be related to the comments Andrew Deason made about the environment?