[tor-relays] Exit probability

Dr Gerard Bulger gerard at bulger.co.uk
Sun Oct 29 13:04:56 UTC 2017

How is exit probability counted?  Is it only port 80 exit tested?  I exit many 1000s of ports, including 443, but not those of high risk of abuse emails and thus upsetting the ISP.  So port 80 along with others are blocked.  I realise no port 80 limits the use of the exit so not expecting so see a high probability of exit. But Atlas shows none.

Currently of some 3000 connections 200 are exit.

 Tor atlas show exit probability of 0.0000%

Gerry