[tor-relays] Balancing throughput versus getting Black-Holed

Paul Templeton paul at coffswifi.net
Wed Oct 25 22:06:07 UTC 2017

> What do you mean when you write "Black Holed" ? Are you referring to
large sites online automatically blocking users, or your traffic being
shut down by your provider?

Yes and no - The carrier is doing it - so no traffic can get through to the providers system (My node- even me). It's automated and can be initiated by any entity using the carriers infrastructure.

It's a simple Null Route - Someone is proberble oing a massive DDos...

Paul