[tor-relays] Balancing throughput versus getting Black-Holed

Paul Templeton paul at coffswifi.net
Wed Oct 25 21:57:25 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I have a question. I would like to know other peoples experiences for exit nodes and the methods of mitigating getting black holed.

I have a node that gets black-holed all the time now - it runs at 18Mibt - 41781FDC57238DAB955DF6D6E8400CEC5ACBE706 I have noticed smaller relays/exits on the same AS don't seem to run into the same problem. I was thinking of running two to three smaller exits at around 4MiBt or just going for a larger faster middle. Thoughs/Comments.

I have been emailing the provider and their carrier but know one ever responds/reply's.

Paul