[tor-relays] Tor t-shirts

Petrusko petrusko at riseup.net
Sat Oct 21 07:17:58 UTC 2017

Hey!
> To add on this, if my Tor relay was restarted for a reason (resets downtime) but previously had ~50 days uptime, if I get the remaining 10 days am I eligible? Or must it be at least 60 days of continuous uptime?
> Because I had 50 days,
If you got a Linux machine with python inside, you can use this "old"
script I got backed up... (attached file, or on this url)
https://framabin.org/?bf90e8ed6b6903bf#Wyld6xBTPIpU1AP04YS4JzxW4XHCqfe6bGNYhs5Ak3g=
It 's easy :
save it on your linux box,
launch it with ./tshirt.py then it will ask your relay fingerprint,
or it's possible to add this info directly after the command with :
./tshirt.py FINGERPRINT
(replace with your relay's fingerprint found on Atlas
https://atlas.torproject.org )

I hope this script is still ok today. It was las year! Thx to the
Torproject team for sending without any problem the tshirt :)
Now it can be a cool way to speak about Tor with people around when you
wear this :)
(more than usual...)
> so if I need to wait another 2 months that’ll be depressing
"To dream is happiness ; to wait is life."
Victor Hugo
(I hope translation is quite good :s )

Cheers!

--
Petrusko
C0BF 2184 4A77 4A18 90E9 F72C B3CA E665 EBE2 3AE5