[tor-relays] Monitoring multiple relays

Vasilis andz at torproject.org
Fri Oct 20 16:34:00 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm reopening this thread as I would like to do some "professional"
monitoring on my relays and working on a solution that could be helpful
to other relay operators running few relays or don't want to go into the
hassle of deploying a monitoring system.

My idea is to deploy a monitoring system that can support monitoring not
only for my relays and friends relays (people who trust me) but also to
other relays that have no time or resources to monitor their relays.

Any suggestions, thoughts, comments and especially a 'I/we did X and
succeed/failed' are greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
~Vasilis
--
Fingerprint: 8FD5 CF5F 39FC 03EB B382 7470 5FBF 70B1 D126 0162
Pubkey: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5FBF70B1D1260162