[tor-relays] atlas.cogentco.com Is blocking

Paul Templeton paul at coffswifi.net
Thu Oct 19 01:19:21 UTC 2017

> Whoever runs that node will need to talk to their ISP support team to
get it unblocked.

Thanks Andy - the reason I asked because its not with the Service Provider it's there upstream carrier - I have lodged a ticket with the carrier and waiting to here back. The ISP doesn't know anything. I haven't received any notification - it was dropped with no indication... Plus when have major international carriers started to drop IP address???

I'll keep you all posted...

Paul