[tor-relays] atlas.cogentco.com Is blocking

Paul Templeton paul at coffswifi.net
Wed Oct 18 23:48:33 UTC 2017

Has anyone come across a scenario where a carrier blocks IP traffic?

atlas.cogentco.com is the point which drops any packet to 95.130.9.210

The server is up and running internal monitoring says its OK. The ISP doesn't provide an interface to the Server so I can not log on to do any other validating.

Trace routes to any IP with the ISP (active or not)terminates in the ISP's network. Trace route from any point on the planet times out as soon as you hit atlas.cogentco.com

Any thoughts...

**IPonU could you ping from one of your servers at Digicube please and let me know.

Paul