[tor-relays] AccountingMax 48 GBytes is not working

Artur Pędziwilk cb86eb08b7299219c1af5dbcaddd4ede at protonmail.ch
Mon Oct 16 20:55:48 UTC 2017

The high value is correct from according to other source metrics of metrics.
I intend to use the "max" as whatever comes first I wish to hibernate. The issue occur randomly with different values of data and different hours but just before hibernation the sum is that value + correct limit so it really seems like traffic over obfs4proxy.
Not sure if it is correct to see that as a bug. I learn more, I leave that public relay without obfs4proxy and I run additional instance just as bridge relay with obfs4proxy and accounting enabled to check if counting is correct.