[tor-relays] Blocking outbound 22 or no?

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Thu Oct 5 20:58:56 UTC 2017

Good Evening,

What Dirk just described is exactly what happened here. Timeframe matches
and i disabled port 22 as well. Adjusting the port for your own system
seems to be a good idea and it is working very well for me.
--
Sincerely yours / M.f.G. / Sincères salutations

Sebastian Urbach

Those who surrender freedom for security
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.
Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)