[tor-relays] Feedback wanted: letter to my university's library

Tor Node Admin @ SechsNullDrei.org tor at sechsnulldrei.org
Mon Oct 2 11:35:25 UTC 2017

Hi AJ,

First, thank you for supporting Tor!

Second, you're smart to contact the library, as IT would immediately shut
down the idea as they don't want to receive more abuse emails than they
already do (I know we did when I worked in academia).  An additional
resource you may wish to research is the https://libraryfreedomproject.org/
by Alison Mecrina.  The resources available on this site speak directly to
librarians on such issues.  Good luck!

Thank you for your email,
Isaac, Tor at SechsNullDrei.org