[tor-relays] Tor Metrics issue

Iain R. Learmonth irl at torproject.org
Sat Nov 25 22:46:21 UTC 2017

Hi,

> Arisbe:>> I looked up my relays and bridges on Atlas using their nickname, IP>>
address or fingerprint.  I bookmarked these look-ups so that I could>>
easily access the Atlas data for my nodes going forward.
No URLs have changed (planning to change them in the near future but
nothing changed yet, just the theme), this is odd.

>> I took the same tack with Tor|Metrics:  I navigated
>> Home>>Services>>Relay Search>>(node ID)
>>
>> This route works for my relays and I am able to, once again, bookmark
>> each for convenience.  However, this does not work for my bridges.  They
>> give me an error message.  I'm wondering if there is another route to
>> them or if the data for bridges is simply missing.

I'm able to see my bridges fine.

There may be something strange going on with your bridge though that
triggers another code path that my bridges don't. If you could let me
know the hashed fingerprint I can better debug this.

Also, please check your torrc for a PublishServerDescriptor line and
check that you haven't disabled the publishing of the descriptor to the
bridge authority, which is where the data comes from.

If you're running a private bridge, you cannot view this on Relay Search.

Thanks,
Iain.