[tor-relays] my IP got blocked -> closed

Sat Nov 25 11:36:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

I want to tell that the issue is no longer exists. I can now visit ebay,
ikea, ect. without a problem.

It was like grarpamp said, there was a bunch of malicious software on
one of my Computers. Very shameful, there was no virus detection installed.

Therefore my tor relay was not the problem but my windows pc. ;-)

Thank you for your help!

Kind regards
Kalle