[tor-relays] Tor Metrics issue

Arisbe arisbe at cni.net
Sat Nov 25 08:55:57 UTC 2017

I looked up my relays and bridges on Atlas using their nickname, IP
address or fingerprint.  I bookmarked these look-ups so that I could
easily access the Atlas data for my nodes going forward.

I took the same tack with Tor|Metrics:  I navigated
Home>>Services>>Relay Search>>(node ID)

This route works for my relays and I am able to, once again, bookmark
each for convenience.  However, this does not work for my bridges.  They
give me an error message.  I'm wondering if there is another route to
them or if the data for bridges is simply missing.

Thanks for the help with this,

Arisbe