[tor-relays] Please do not use 9.9.9.9 as your DNS on an exit relay

Dr Gerard Bulger gerard at bulger.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 22:33:17 UTC 2017

Oh sorry, I did not make that clear.  My exit is not using the 9.9.9.9
service, of course not, nor would I use anything similar.

I was simply interested to see that my IP address of the Tor server is not
being blocked or seen as a rogue IP by the 9.9.9.9 service even though the
address is clearly listed as a tor exit on blacklists.

Gerry