[tor-relays] Atlas is now Relay Search!

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Tue Nov 14 22:45:53 UTC 2017

Thanks for a considered reply.

I accept that all that is done under the surface is done for the good of Tor.

It is the pointless game I object to such as amusing a few by changing Atlas to New Atlas when Atlas represented a function which we rely on and we will use under another 'brand'.

(Helping a woman stopped in a dead Lexis I told her Toyota's were unlikely to have big faults. She pompously rejected that as it was much superior to a Toyota and shrivelled into silence on seeing Toyota in huge letters on the engine block.)
Just time wasting games.

Robert