[tor-relays] Atlas is now Relay Search!

Iain R. Learmonth irl at torproject.org
Tue Nov 14 17:18:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 14/11/17 17:03, Ralph Seichter wrote:
> I see no more graphs outside their boxes in Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

Yay! (:

> One thing that -- for me -- only works in Chrome and Firefox, but not
> Safari, is the timestamp info shown when moving the mouse pointer over
> the little circle icons in the graphs. Safari does not present any popup
> data, the other browsers do.

Ok. I imagine these probably didn't work before either. They're not the
best graphs and I might look into better ways of generating them at some
point in the future.

For now I'm going to call it "better than it was before" and be happy. I
do remember that the SVG didn't scale on the old Atlas so we were very
quick to drop to single column.

Thanks,
Iain.