[tor-relays] Atlas is now Relay Search!

Iain R. Learmonth irl at torproject.org
Tue Nov 14 16:45:28 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 14/11/17 16:28, Guinness wrote:
> Is it just me or is the font way bigger than it used to be with Atlas?
> I personnaly find it too big, but it is just some cosmetics :)

The style has been merged from the Tor Metrics website. For the most
part this is fixed as all the style decisions have already been made. If
there's a particular area where changes are needed then they can be
addressed, for example I changed to a smaller font size for the results
table. I'd like to keep these changes to a minimum however to focus on
functional improvements, such as the recent addition of Exit Addresses
to the relay details pages.

Thanks,
Iain.