[tor-relays] Testers needed for Nyx beta release

tor tor at anondroid.com
Sat Nov 4 22:54:03 UTC 2017

> Mind pulling nyx and trying again?
> https://gitweb.torproject.org/nyx.git/commit/?id=08dbde2

Yeah, that fixed it. :)

Before reading your last email, I tried removing "DisableDebuggerAttachment 0". That actually made things worse. The connections weren't showing at all, even after waiting 5 minutes. It may be the same underlying issue that you just fixed, but thought I'd mention it. (I'd test it again, but that particular config option requires a hard restart of the Tor service, so I'm going to leave it alone for now).

Thanks again.