[tor-relays] Testers needed for Nyx beta release

Torix torix at protonmail.com
Thu Nov 2 22:46:26 UTC 2017

Thanks about the S; I probably knew it when I first started, but don't use arm much; the box pretty much runs itself.

More specifically (now that I know about the S menu), the Accounting lines only appear with the Bandwidth selected.
My torrc lines that are driving this are:
AccountingStart day 00:01
AccoutingMax 15 GBytes
RelayBandwidthRate 500 KBytes
RelayBandwidthBurst 500 KBytes