[tor-relays] Testers needed for Nyx beta release

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Thu Nov 2 22:22:34 UTC 2017

Hi torix.

> 1) I don't have any line showing Connection Count:
> Instead I have the same as arm showing Bandwidth (limit, burst, measured)

Sorry, not sure I follow. I assume you mean the connection count
graph? If so then like arm we only one graphed stat at a time. If you
press 's' then select Connections you should get the connection graph.

> 2)I don't have any Accounting (awake) line in nyx that shows my current
> totals vs max limit.
> This line just appeared in arm when I added accounting lines to the torrc,
> so I assume it should do the same in nyx?

Interesting! Nyx certainly should have accounting information if you
have that configured in your torrc. I'll look into that when I'm home
from work.