[tor-relays] Exit offline

D.S. Ljungmark spider at takeit.se
Wed Nov 1 13:19:22 UTC 2017

On 27/10/17 13:44, D.S. Ljungmark wrote:
> Sadly, we had some issues and had to take the modio exit offline for a
> while.
>

> We were seeing interesting traffic spikes on ipv6, and the pfsense
> firewall couldn't handle the traffic properly, so the relay will have to
> be offline until we got a replacement firewall in place.
>
> Try not to miss us too much.
>
> Regards,
>   D.S.

And the exit should be online again.

Numbers on https://torstatus.blutmagie.de/ seems to be averaged for the
dead period, but on the node itself it seems to be quite varied ~ 250Mbps.

I'll wait a bit and see if it recovers to the previous speed,   it
should be able to hold an even 400Mbps at least.

//D.S.