[tor-relays] WannaCry fallout FYI

niftybunny abuse at to-surf-and-protect.net
Sun May 14 22:56:56 UTC 2017

The last time I checked .onion domains don’t need exits. Every Tor node can be a chain of the path to the .onion domain. So it is completely pointless to block all the exits and second: Exits are the end of the chain to the “normal” internet, if you don’t want outgoing Tor traffic from your internal network you fucking block guards and entry/middle nodes not exits …. btw, good luck with blocking all guards ….

niftybunny
abuse at to-surf-and-protect.net

Where ignorance is bliss, 'Tis folly to be wise.
Thomas Gray

PS: >In accordance with known best practices, any organization who has SMB publically accessible via the internet (ports 139, 445) should immediately block inbound traffic.

WTF?!??!?!??!?!? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ALLOW SMB TRAFFIC FROM UNTRUSTED INTERNET SOURCES INTO YOUR NETWORK????? WHYYYY?????