[tor-relays] A Naïve Question About ARM

Kenneth Freeman kencf0618 at riseup.net
Sat May 13 23:08:09 UTC 2017

I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin) on my 32-bit machine,
but this is useful information for my Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus)
64-bit machine, which is a test bed slated to be a Tor exit at a local
hackerspace.

That said, having bought a new keyboard I've rebooted and ARM brought
Tor 0.3.0.5-rc right up. It says the relaying is disabled, which it
isn't, and that no GeoIP database is not found, although the connections
are viewable, so go figure.