[tor-relays] A Naïve Question About ARM

Kenneth Freeman kencf0618 at riseup.net
Thu May 11 21:59:55 UTC 2017

This is possibly a naïve question, but I like to compile and run the
alpha/unstable version of Tor, but for the life of me I can't figure out
how to get ARM to run the latest version. I'm currently running
Anosognosia (Fingerprint: 9536B457F01F40696B131A72BC102343759F46AA),
but it's stuck in the unrecommended Tor 0.2.7.5 and I'd like it to run
0.3.0.5-rc. Please explain it to me like I'm eight. Thanks!

P.S.
I understand that ARM is crufty is shall be updated, and furthermore, I
miss Vidalia.