[tor-relays] Relay has Low Consensus and No Exit Flag Following Upgrade

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Sun May 7 13:38:00 UTC 2017

> I recently upgraded my tor exit relay's tor version to 0.2.8.12.
>
> The uptime is 51 days and it has valid, running and stable flags.
>
> However, it no longer has the exit node flag and the consensus is very
> low (20). It also is not listed as a directory.
>
> I suspect something else during the upgrade has broken it as I had some
> SELinux issues binding to the ports before - which I resolved.
>
> There are no errors in ARM although the log is non existent? -
> permissions error?
>
> The fingerprint is 575F2C60045805ABFDB2B7D7A78982F9571BC277
>
> Where should I start to fix this?

Your relay is not measured by tor's bandwidth authorities (this is
unusual for a relay with such an uptime).
Unmeasured relays have a very low consensus weight.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ornetstats/stats/master/o/unmeasured_relays.txt

https://onionoo.torproject.org/details?fingerprint=575F2C60045805ABFDB2B7D7A78982F9571BC277&fields=measured

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu