[tor-relays] Hackers

Gumby info at gumbyzee.torzone.net
Wed Mar 29 22:23:04 UTC 2017

Assuming that your adversary is Jan Irvin - that person has quite the
issue with MKULTRA, the CIA, counterculture.... and is rather vocal
about it. You have apparently been classed with those so named,
congrats! And it does appear to be a bee rattling around in a head that
mistrusts a great deal of life.

Gumby