[tor-relays] Hackers

John Ricketts john at quintex.com
Wed Mar 29 09:47:26 UTC 2017

Gareth,

Thank you for your response.

I can imagine how this could turn into Oil and Gas incident and I certainly wouldn't want that for myself or anyone else.  I'm still debating the privacy of CC:ing the group. As the majority of us do, I've received lots of abuse emails....  but none quite like this.  What I have done here is brought the issue to the herd for protection instead of isolating the incident and keeping away from the rest of you.  At the time I felt that everyone on the relay list might want to know about the individual, but in hindsight it was spam to most.

I apologize for the spam.

John