[tor-relays] Hackers

John Ricketts john at quintex.com
Wed Mar 29 06:02:21 UTC 2017

Sir,

I do not know why you contacted me.  You did not tell me what was attacked, when it was attacked, or how it was attacked.

Now you're threatening to attack me.  Clearly, you are not a reasonable person.

Do what you must.  My information is public, you know where I live and you have my telephone number. :-)

John