[tor-relays] Hackers

John Ricketts john at quintex.com
Wed Mar 29 05:45:55 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am sharing this discussion with everyone as I have nothing to hide and I feel this is of the public interest.

I am very familiar with Tor's origins, original intent and what it is used for today and where it's future hopefully will go.

Thank you taking the time to email me with your abuse complaint. If you have any further issues, please feel to email me.  In the future please please include more technical details such as IP addresses, the specific attack and times and dates.

Sincerely,

John L. Ricketts, PhD
Quintex Alliance Consulting