[tor-relays] Problem with arm

Olaf Grimm dl1hqd at gmx.de
Tue Mar 21 19:38:07 UTC 2017

Hello,

your experience with ARM I have it on my different systems too. A new
version of this tool is in active development.

Some minutes ago I was on one of my servers an used ARM. After some
seconds the tool had a freeze. It is not possible to use it over a
longer time.

In the past I had problems with the globe website. Now I use
atlas.torproject.org to check my systems.

Olaf