[tor-relays] Problem with arm

nusenu nusenu at openmailbox.org
Tue Mar 21 19:38:00 UTC 2017

Javier Benito Santoni:
> Hello, im having a problem with arm.
>
> Everytime i open it it apears this:  [ARM_WARN] The torrc differs from
> what tor's using. You can issue a
>  x   sighup to reload the torrc values by pressing x.
> qj   - torrc values differ on lines: 2, 3
>
> Even by restarting tor service it shows the same error again and again
>
> Could it be a problem with my config?
>
> BandwidthBurst 8MBytes
> BandwidthRate 7MBytes
> ORPort 9001
> DirPort 9030
> ExitPolicy reject *:*
> ContactInfo administrator at anonmail.me
> Nickname AnonMailMe
> DisableDebuggerAttachment 0
>
> A week has passed since i started my relay and i cant see it on tor
> globe yet: F40FEF3A1326EFC5D73E4FE6DB6EB0791E4082A1

Has this relay a public IP or is it behind NAT?

What is the public IP of this relay?

Is the ORPort/DirPort externally reachable?
Do you see anything like this in your logs after starting your relay:

"Self-testing indicates your ORPort is reachable from the outside.
Excellent.
Self-testing indicates your DirPort is reachable from the outside.
Excellent. Publishing server descriptor."