[tor-relays] What kind of hardware do I need for my relay

Farid Joubbi joubbi at kth.se
Mon Mar 20 22:49:53 UTC 2017

I do mean Megabits.
I have learned a long time ago that Tor traffic throughput can't be compared with ssh.
Tor needs to sustain the traffic amount for a long period of time with many variables affecting the measured bandwidth.

Also I would prefer to run OpenBSD, which does not have support for AES-NI by design (last time I checked).