[tor-relays] Over 55k eth RX errors

patacca patacca at autistici.org
Sun Mar 19 10:55:07 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,
I am running an exit node[1] with nocix (previously known as datashack)
and everything worked pretty well until the beginning of March when they
moved the physical location of my dedicated server: since then I am
registering a lot of eth0 errors[2] and, as atlas is showing, a lot of
downtime. Note also that previously I've run the server for like a year
without any single eth error!
I've already contacted them asking to check the cables and they replied
everything it's ok but I am starting to think that *it must be* some
kind of hardware issue.
I'd like to debug the issue furthermore to excude any software related
problem but I don't know what to do, has anybody got a hint?

Thanks,
patacca

[1]
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/2B72D043164D5036BC1087613830E2ED5C60695A