[tor-relays] What kind of hardware do I need for my relay

Sebastian Hoffmann sebastian at machinewithoutbrain.de
Fri Mar 17 11:39:16 UTC 2017

Hi Farid,

I'm running my Guard / Relay on a VPS with only one core and 512MB RAM.
Its also hosting a blog, my own mailserver and is member of pool.ntp.org

I haven't encountered any problems so far. It's also connected via
100MBit/sec

You can see the stats here:
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/F381D6294A93A0078B76D0DCA332133CF5C8F687
I experimented a bit in the last weeks with being a bridge, but I now
I'm back as a Relay... therefore the performance charts are not as high
as they have been at the end of last year.