[tor-relays] Aggressive abuse report

Maarten tBKwtWS at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 14 16:08:49 UTC 2017

Hi Florentin,

Read the policy of your hoster.
I had the same situation and already configured a reduced exit policy.
So I just changed my exit policy. Now I do not relay to their entire IP
block on port 80 anymore. So it can't happen again......

My hoster was fine with that.
Along with this I sent an explenation that I am not the only Exit node
and how to easily block all exit nodes. (The default text from the tor
project website)

I had the luck that the employee agreed that Tor's value to society
makes the abuse acceptable.

Maarten.