[tor-relays] Tor and CIA leak

Zac mrdetonia at protonmail.com
Wed Mar 8 17:01:41 UTC 2017

A quick grep returns nothing for riseup:
$ time grep -r -i riseup ./*
grep --color=auto --exclude-dir={.bzr,CVS,.git,.hg,.svn} -r -i riseup ./* 3.16s user 0.63s system 99% cpu 3.792 total

It's harder to search for Tor since there is a brief description in the footer of every html page. I haven't seen anything about it myself, but obviously I haven't exhaustively checked all the articles that are in the leak.

--
MrDetonia <mrdetonia at protonmail.com>